In order to be a recognized homeowners’ association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Mira Lago West Homeowners Association, Inc. (Mira Lago) can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 720
In Florida, homeowner association laws are derived from Statute 720. Commonly referred to as simply HOA laws, these encompass everything from homeowner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Mira Lago are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Bylaws – 1st Amendment
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
- Declaration – 1st Amendment
- Declaration – 2nd Amendment
- Declaration – 3rd Amendment
- Declaration – 4th Amendment
- Declaration – 5th Amendment
Other governing documents including rules & regulations as well as policies for Mira Lago are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
- Rules and Regulations – General & Amenity
- Fining Policy (Revised September 7, 2021)
- Private Street Policy
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.